We are excited to announce that the Social Prescribing Network Awards will be back in 2022 as part of our 4th international conference which will be held online on the 10th & 11th of March.
Once again we are partnering with Chamberlain Dunn, The College of Medicine & some amazing sponsors to recognise achievements in the world of social prescribing. Check out the awards launch video on our YouTube channel.
Our awards programme, now in its third year, recognises and celebrates the wealth of innovative social prescribing projects and schemes running throughout the UK and internationally. Everyone involved in social prescribing has until 5 pm BST Monday 13th December 2021 to enter the 2022 Social Prescribing Network awards.
The 2022 awards are:
1. Award for the Best Local Social Prescribing Project: smaller scale, local projects e.g. across a town or locality, that are well underway and helping people in the community.
Sponsored by Viridian Nutrition.
2. Award for best Community-based Organisation in Social Prescribing: any type of community group or organisation that is associated with social prescribing pathways.
3. Award for the Best Larger Social Prescribing Project: for larger projects created to make an impact across, for example, a county or clinical commissioning group, an integrative care partnership (ICP/ICS) or Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP).
Sponsored by Elemental.
4. Award for Social Prescribing Link Worker of the Year: someone who you thinks makes a difference to people’s lives and goes above and beyond; a person who has persevered through challenges, has made things happen and is great at encouraging colleagues and clients. You can nominate yourself or someone else.
Sponsored by Simply Connect.
5. Award for Most Inspirational Person: a person who has benefitted from a social prescribing scheme and has gone on to either give back to the scheme, volunteer in another project or to set up their own enterprise or business or someone you view as inspirational for another reason.
6. Award for the Best International Social Prescribing Project: a project or initiative large or small underway anywhere in the world outside the UK (local, regional or national) containing elements that are transferable to other countries and health systems.
7. Award for the Best Children and Young People Social Prescribing Project: projects that have innovated social prescribing to support children and young people.
8. Award for the Best Student Social Prescribing Champion: a healthcare student who has committed to supporting peers and medical professionals to understand more about social prescribing and its importance in education.
9. Award for the Best Nature Based Social Prescribing Project: nature-based projects (large or small, urban or rural) that are helping to support people’s health and wellbeing in your community.
For more information and to enter visit https://chamberlaindunn.co.uk/projects/socialprescribingawards/
or contact Rachael Fisher at Chamberlain Dunn firstname.lastname@example.org
0208 334 4500
You can see the full list of 2021 Winners here.
Interested in sponsoring an award? Get in touch by email.